Salesforce Functional Consultant | What You Will Do
- Salesforce Functional Consultants or Salesforce Consultants have a deeper understanding of Salesforce platforms (Service & Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc.) and help implantation.
- You have a good grasp on the technical features and functionalities of the Salesforce platform and act as the bridge between the client and the CSA technical team(s).
- You have exposure to multiple Salesforce Clouds and Appexchange products.
- Lead Requirements gathering and document the requirements.
- Lead Developing the test plans and leading testing cycles (both QA and UAT).
- Lead and participate in developing training materials and conducting training sessions.
Who We're Looking for? (Qualifications)
- Running workshops
- Managing stakeholders
- Requirements gathering with the client
- Documenting client requirements
- Guiding the design of a solution
- Providing insight on customization and third-party applications that should be incorporated in the solution
- Documenting the solution for client approval
- Solution playbacks
- Hands-on configuration of the Salesforce platform
- Providing insight and requirements for the Development team
- User training
- Once the solution is developed, delivering the work to the client for approval
- Salesforce Admin
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
- OmniStudio Consultant
Commitment to Inclusivity and Equal Opportunity
Cloud SynApps is committed to maintaining an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. For us, this commitment includes ensuring that the diversity of Canada is represented in our community of associates. We are passionate about ensuring equal opportunity for every applicant and associate, recognizing their unique identities and skills.