Our latest news, events and public announcements.
Technology Fast 50 | 2022 | Deloitte
Read More: https://lnkd.in/ev8PTq8
We have been awarded among the top #50 | GPTW
June 2022 | We have been awarded among the top #50, Great Place to Work® Canada Best Places to Work in Canada, with under 50 employees. Thank you to everyone who have contributed in this journey and made this possible.
Cloud SynApps attains No. 43 on The Globe and Mail
Cloud SynApps attains No. 43 on The Globe and Mail’s second-annual ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies.
Cloud SynApps is pleased to announce it attained No. 43 on the 2021 Report on Business ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies.
Canada’s Top Growing Companies ranks Canadian companies on three-year revenue growth. Cloud SynApps earned its spot with three-year growth of 1,391%.
“Set high standards for the team, and don’t let mediocracy creep into the organization,” advises Utkarsh Bhatnagar (CEO) of Cloud SynApps.
We are proud to be on the list of Canada’s Top Startups 2021
It’s Official! We are #GPTW Certified
Cloud SynApps Ranks No. 21 on the 2020 Growth List
Canadian Business unveils annual list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies
Mississauga, Ontario (October 19, 2020) Canadian Business ranked Cloud SynApps No. 21 on the 32nd annual Growth List, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Produced by Canada’s premier business and current affairs media brands, the Growth List ranks Canadian businesses on five-year revenue growth. Growth List winners are profiled in a special print issue of Canadian Business published with Maclean’s magazine and online at CanadianBusiness.com and GrowthList.ca.
Cloud SynApps made the 2020 Growth List with five-year revenue growth of 1,459%.
“The companies on the 2020 Growth List are really exceptional. Their stories are a masterclass in how to survive when the economy throws a curveball. Despite turbulence, the 2020 Growth List companies showed resilience, spirit and, most importantly, empathy and strong leadership,” says Susan Grimbly, Growth List Editor. “As we celebrate over 30 years of the Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies program, it’s encouraging to see that the heart of Canada’s entrepreneurial community beats strong, even in tough times.”
“Cloud SynApps is honoured to be part of the Growth List ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies,” says CEO and Founder, Utkarsh Bhatnagar. “This achievement reflects the strength of our Cloud Solutions delivery and our commitment towards customer delight. We have come a long way from delivering small solutions to large and complex social services projects across North America. The adoption of Cloud Solutions by our customers is a testimony that we will continue to grow.”
CSA Launches COVID-19 Vaccine Management Solution
Cloud SynApps Launches COVID-19 Vaccine Management Solution
Mississauga, Ontario (October 22, 2020) In preparation for a COVID-19 vaccine, Cloud SynApps has announced the launch of its COVID-19 Vaccine Management Solution.
The comprehensive, end-to-end solution is designed to enable governments, public health agencies, and healthcare organizations plan and execute mass vaccination programs for their communities. Cloud SynApps’ robust and highly flexible Vaccine Management Solution built entirely on the Salesforce platform offers the following capabilities to meet your needs:
- COVID-19 vaccination campaign promotion and management to raise awareness and educate communities about the importance of getting vaccinated and where to register
- A built-in flexible and configurable scoring matrix to identify people at high risk of developing COVID-19, allocate limited supply of vaccine, and prioritize vulnerable populations to receive the vaccine
- An online self-service portal for patients and families to begin their vaccination journey by submitting a health survey, registering to receive a vaccine, and scheduling an appointment
- A health service provider portal to track vaccine administration and adverse reactions in patients by vaccine batch number, serial number and other applicable attributes
- Intelligent Vaccine Stock and Inventory Management including demand forecasting, ordering and automatic stock updates upon shipment receipt
- Compliance with privacy legislation including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) in the United States and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) in Canada
- Powerful analytics, reports and dashboards to visualize data at a glance
“Cloud SynApps has worked diligently to develop a comprehensive Vaccine Management Solution that spans vaccine procurement to distribution, prioritization, scheduling, administration and monitoring,” says Utkarsh Bhatnagar, CEO and Founder of Cloud SynApps. “We are committed to helping governments leverage this solution built entirely on the Salesforce platform to beat COVID-19 and ensure that citizens live in a safer world.”