Salesforce Application Consultant | What You Will Do
- Setup and Configure Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Communicate with project manager and key client stakeholders to understand and design consistent and practical solutions throughout all phases of analysis, design development, testing and deployment.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Gather and document business requirements to better understand the client’s business and scope of work and be able to translate business requirements into data models and platform services.
- Actively participate in the designing, developing, implementing and administering future state processes.
- Prototype and refine the implementation based on client feedback.
- Connect with clients to become a trusted technical advisor while assisting in the end-user and administrator training.
- Self-starter, self-confident, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and have the ambition to succeed within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand and explain related technical issues, and skills related to working and resolving problems in customer accounts.
Who We're Looking for? (Qualifications)
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- 4+ years of Salesforce.com development experience
- Experience working on Salesforce Cloud offerings like – Community Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud
- In-depth expertise of using Process Builders and Flows
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Declarative skills
- Customer-oriented focus with strong verbal and written communication
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Salesforce Admin
- Experience cloud
- Salesforce Community Cloud
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
Commitment to Inclusivity and Equal Opportunity
Cloud SynApps is committed to maintaining an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. For us, this commitment includes ensuring that the diversity of Canada is represented in our community of associates. We are passionate about ensuring equal opportunity for every applicant and associate, recognizing their unique identities and skills.