What You Will Be Doing
- Prepare and submit monthly financial statements with analysis to the management.
- Prepare accounting activities and recording the accounting entries in QBO with high level of accuracy.
- Managing payroll and related activities on a regular basis in WagePoint and Gusto
- Preparing invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain and oversee vendor invoice processing, payments
- Commence budgeting exercise, manage budgets monthly/quarterly/annually and do variance reporting
- Prepare invoices for inter-company transfers between entities
- Work with CSA India for doing monthly financials reporting
- Coordinate with accountant for various financial reporting, consultation, validation, and compliance
- File various monthly and quarterly reports like P2P and QUR with government agencies.
- Ad Hoc reporting and duties, as required
- Effectively managing all day-to-day administrative matters with a high degree of accuracy, confidentiality, and professionalism within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Anticipating the needs, highlighting issues before they occur, and managing changing priorities.
- Coordinating and organizing meetings in and out of the office, assisting in preparing meeting materials, recording meeting minutes, agendas, follow up items and other post-meeting requirements. Support and manage all logistical issues.
- Manage all office related activities like office supplies and coordinating with vendors
- Managing correspondence, email, and calendar (with daily access to confidential and sensitive information). Responding and prioritizing as needed, and ensuring schedules are followed
- Organize office events along with HR
What You Need for this Position
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of total experience out of which Minimum 2 years as an Office Administrator professional.
- Intermediary level of experience with QuickBooks online.
- An accountable high-energy individual with an ability to take initiative and see tasks through to completion
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management, organizational and decision-making skills, and able to stay on top of shifting priorities and heavy workload
- Advanced proficiency in managing Executive communication (phone and email) and complex, constantly shifting calendar
- Ability to anticipate needs, challenges and scheduling and respond appropriately
- Comfortable in a fast-paced high-performance environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred